In order to rent a property the tenant is required to pay:
- Administration fee of £185.00 plus VAT per property which covers drawing up tenancy agreement,
service registration, guarantor referencing if required and administration.
- Holding deposit of one weeks rent to take the property off the market while references are
obtained. This will be deducted from the full deposit payment. Should you decide not to take the property then this will be forfeited, however if the references are not accepted by the
landlord then it will be returned in full.
- Deposit of six weeks rent to be held against any damage and dilapidation that may occur during
the Tenancy outside of general wear and tear according to the inventory. All deposits are held in a clients account under the government authorised Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme.
- One calendar months rent in advance worked out as (weekly rent multiplied by 52) divided
- References for all tenants from their current employer and previous landlord.
- Copy of a valid passport or photo ID.
- Non UK or EU nationals will be required to provide a valid photo passport showing their right of
residency for identification purposes.
- Proof of present address i.e. a utility bill or bank statement dating back not more than 3
months. It is a requirement for the credit check which is charged at £14.50 per tenant.
The above paperwork, along with the
deposit and the one months rent in advance, are required before signing the contract and the money must be in clear funds - cash or bank transfer.
Cheques will only be accepted up to
fourteen days before the start of the tenancy.
- A fee of £100 plus VAT, and any unpaid Landlords agent fee, will be charged for early
termination of the agreed contract term as signed in the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, which is a legally binding document.
- Registered with the Ombudsman Service